Scientific Committee for the Gunnerus Award
The Scientific Committee/Jury for the Gunnerus Award consists of five members from Scandinavia, all appointed for the period of 2016-2021. The committee evaluate the candidates, and may itself nominate candidates to the Award.
The Committee ranks the premier three candidates. The board of DKNVS and an expert group on sustainability from NTNU, appointed by the Rector, thereafter select the award winner in a joint meeting.
- Professor Eivin Røskaft, committee leader, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Professor Bengt Nordén, Chalmers University of Technology
- Professor Susse Georg, Aalborg University
- Professor Tore Furevik, Bergen University
- Professor Thomas Elmqvist, Stockholm University